St Simon's Parish Blog

Welcome to the Blog of St Simon Stock Catholic Church, South Ashford, Kent, UK. Our address is: Brookfield Road Ashford Kent TN23 4EU

Friday, January 09, 2009

Our shool sings When a Child is Born

Many thanks to Karenfor taking the trouble to point me to this. Our primary school was entered into Invicta FM Radio's Xmas factor competition. They didn't win but they were aired on the radio. Winning depends not on quality but on how many people get on line and vote as many times as they want/can during the period alloted. I was away on retreat at the time and so unable to make my crucial votes. I'm sure my votes would have made the difference!

I think the voices sound very sweet!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger gemoftheocean said...

What lovely clear voices the children have. It's a real treat to hear them. Such nice clean diction, and very much in tune. I'm sorry I missed capturing the youngster who announced the song, and there may be a little bit missing after the first verse, but I hope your parishioners enjoy the recording.

I heard some of the other schools, and while good, the voters seemed to go for the ones with karaoke backgrounds...the school who did a really nice version of Once in Royal David's City were robbed too!
;-D

Karen

6:46 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home