St Simon's Parish Blog

Welcome to the Blog of St Simon Stock Catholic Church, South Ashford, Kent, UK. Our address is: Brookfield Road Ashford Kent TN23 4EU

My Photo
Name:

For nine years up till July 2010, I was parish priest at St Simon Stock Catholic Church, South Ashford, Kent, England. From July 2010 until June 2011 I was Associate Pastor at St Peter's Cathedral, Marquette, Michigan USA and then Pastor at St Anthony Parish, Gwinn, MI until October 2013. I then transferred to the Archdiocese of Portland in Oregon to serve as Director of the Tribunal. And that's what I am currently doing. Since February 2015 I have also been serving as Pastor at St Stephen Parish, South East Portland. I miss "da UP" (Upper Peninsula of Michigan) but love being here in the Pacific North West.

Thursday, January 01, 2009

Then and Now

Easter 2008



New Year's Day 2009

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger gemoftheocean said...

Nice altar frontal. :-D and either it's the light, or your new altar rails are starting to look a bit darker, which is good.

7:55 pm  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home