St Simon's Parish Blog

Welcome to the Blog of St Simon Stock Catholic Church, South Ashford, Kent, UK. Our address is: Brookfield Road Ashford Kent TN23 4EU

Monday, June 15, 2009

You know I asked for help

In last week's newsletter I wondered if someone might volunteer to replace the lights above the altar. Well, on the eve of his departure, our seminarian Samuel Davy helped me do it myself.


We erected the scaffolding and up I went! Samuel is very keen on 'practical priesthood' lessons at the seminary. He got one today!



Happily, I was not immolated upon the Altar of Sacrifice!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger gemoftheocean said...

ROTFL!!!!

Somehow I figured a parish with a 6 foot gazillion inch former electrical engineer would figure this one out!

You were LEAST likely to be electrocuted.

Glad you figured out the scaffolding, because if you'd broken your neck there wouldn't have been anyone around to give you last rites in case you broke your neck!

10:52 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home