St Simon's Parish Blog

Welcome to the Blog of St Simon Stock Catholic Church, South Ashford, Kent, UK. Our address is: Brookfield Road Ashford Kent TN23 4EU

My Photo
Name:

For nine years up till July 2010, I was parish priest at St Simon Stock Catholic Church, South Ashford, Kent, England. From July 2010 until June 2011 I was Associate Pastor at St Peter's Cathedral, Marquette, Michigan USA and then Pastor at St Anthony Parish, Gwinn, MI until October 2013. I then transferred to the Archdiocese of Portland in Oregon to serve as Director of the Tribunal. And that's what I am currently doing. Since February 2015 I have also been serving as Pastor at St Stephen Parish, South East Portland. I miss "da UP" (Upper Peninsula of Michigan) but love being here in the Pacific North West.

Monday, May 28, 2007

Thursday Talks at St Simon's

First of all, apologies for not keeping this blog up to date. A series of talks is taking place at St Simon's. The series is as follows and the talks take place in the Church Hall or Presbytery at 7.30pm (anyone - Catholic or not - is welcome to attend these talks):

19th April: Pope Benedict XVI - Truth and Tolerance
Rev. Timothy Finigan M.A., S.T.L.
Dean of Bexley, Parish Priest of Our Lady of the Rosary, Blackfen.
I have already referred to this on my personal blog.

24th May: Tota pulchra es Maria - Mary prefigured in the Old Testament
Rt Rev. Laurence O'Keefe L.S.S., O.S.B.
Abbot of St Augustine's Abbey, Ramsgate

7th June: Christ and the Church - Answer to the Modern World
Rev. Stephen Dingley M.A., Ph.D., S.T.L.
Lecturer in Theology, St John's Seminary, Wonersh

14th June: Being Pro-Life - The Most Important Work on Earth
Anthony Ozimic
Political Secretary, SPUC.

21st June: JESUS IS WITH US - The Meaning of the Tabernacle
Rev. Roger Nesbitt M.Sc., D.I.C., A.C.G.I.
Dean of Dover, Parish Priest of Our Lady Help of Christians and St Aloysius Church, Folkestone

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home