Message of Thanks from Father Sebastian
Dear Father John,
Received your mail. Thank you so much for the same.
Our cemetery chapel has been beautifully completed in 5 months. We can't forget your share in its completion. Our bishop has happily announced the news and the people together with me thank you so much. It was very gentle and kind of you to help my small parish.
I'm sorry for having delayed to send you some photos which I should have done earlier. The photographer handed over me the CD only yesterday evening.
01. The altar of the cemetery
02. The cemetery
03. The arrival of the bishop
04. The bishop formally opens the door to the cemetery
05. The opening ceremony is done by cutting a ribbon
06. The whole community praying with the Bishop in the cemetery
07. The bishop prays
08. the bishop anoints the altar
09. The bishop prays
10. The bishop blesses the statue
11. The bishop sprinkles the holy water
12. The bishop incenses the altar
13. The bishops incenses the tombs
14. The bishop prays
15. The bishop prays
16. The bishop imparts the final blessing
17. The bishop unveils the tablet with inscription
18. Fr Sebastian thanks the bishop, people and the benefactors
19. The bishop delivers his speech
20. The bishop announces the prize from England<>
Thank you Father John for all you friendly dealings.
You remain in our people's heart in different ways.