Answers in quotes. Other options in brackets.
1. What did you think of the timing (11.30am Sat):
2. Your evaluation of the four sessions.
"Very worthwhile" (Reasonably helpful. Not really necessary)
Comment: It allowed us to cover key elements quite thoroughly and, because the course was over 4 sessions, each time we could revise & recap what we had previously talked about which gives the course more weight that way.
3. Presentation style:"Excellent." (Good, Fair, Poor)
Comment: Well thought out. Concise Powerpoint presentation, complemented (or vice-versa) by two friendly and accessible "teachers."
4. Opportunity for discussion:"Excellent." (Good, Fair, Poor)
5. Would you be happy to recommend this preparation course to others?
"Yes." (Yes, with reservations. No.)
6. We acknowledge that you have given up four Saturday mornings which are probably precious in this busy world in which we live. Would you say:
"It was worth it." (It's too much to expect of families.)
Comment: We didn't see it really as giving up our time, as it was a good course to attend, and for a good reason!
7. It is not our intention that those who have previously attended this programme and who show that they practise their faith should have to repeat it when they ask that subsequent children be baptised. Would you:
(Say 'What a relief!')
"Like to attend for your own formation."
(Like to attend so as to support other parents who might be doing this for the first time.)
8. Is there anything else you would like to add?
Thank you for devising the course, Father John, and thank you to Rufina and Evelyn for bringing such passion and enthusiasm! The course really helped to consolidate our sometime shaky/vague knowledge of the key elements which must be included as part of the practice of the catholic faith, and also the session on the different approaches to prayer was inspiring and again Rufina was great at doing so. Thank you for putting it into words so well.